I came across this quote a couple days ago and feel that it really sums things up. I want to share it with all of you who read here.
"You are never going to be where you want to be until you start wanting to be where you are right now. So, you can choose to be permanently impatient, or you can let yourself enjoy the moment a little more."
I so want to be a thinner and healthier person and for a very long time I didn't want to be me. Heck, some days I still would rather be someone else, but I realize that appearances can be deceiving and I could end up worse off than I am right now. Realizing this means I am okay with where I am right now. I'm making steady progress though sometimes it doesn't feel like it. I am moving toward my goal of being thinner and healthier all the time. And you know what? I am enjoying life more now that I am okay with who and where I am. Life is good!
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
A Quote
Posted by Karon at 3/15/2006 10:44:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
That's a great quote, Karon. You should be happy and enjoy the progress you've made so far. Keep us posted when you hear about the job, too.
Karon, I think that's a lot of my problem sometimes, the fact that I don't like who I am now. I keep looking to the future and wanting to be that person instead. I'm glad you posted that quote. It was something that I really needed to hear.
Karon - Thanks for leading me to a whole lot of thinking this morning. And to leading me to a subject for today's blog.
Valerie...I am happy about my progress and know I'm going to keep going.
Lisa...I think it's a lot of the problem for many of us. Glad the quote helped you.
Nan...Coach Dean was the one quoted. I think it was in his tough love thread and it jumped out at me. I'll have to go see what you said in your blog, now.
That's a great quote; and a great attitude. Have a great day.
Excellent, love it! spyware Men peeing guys pee Prices for lamborghini federal pacific cgi circuit breaker is it safe to take effexor with ultracet Cholesterol medicine + cramps Celexa dosages side effects Valium interaction
Keep up the good work medications port http://www.medication-for-hyperhidrosis.info/Ear-piercing-infection-prescription.html Kentucky state income tax form Beaded earring heart Bcg et eczema Cheap long distance phone calls nevada Sheepskin seat cover camel Location cvs drug stores Poker table dfw
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Cheap used toyota parts asthma resources
Post a Comment