CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 24, 2006

What's going on?

I took time this morning to visit all the blogs in my favorites on my computer. I was really disappointed at all the ones that haven't been updated for over a week. One has only one post for the entire month of March and the month is almost over! I find it disappointing because for some, the blog is the only contact with that person. I don't want to ask how things are going in an old comment. So I'm wondering what's going on?

Even the forums I visit and post at seem eerily quiet lately. I'm wondering if everyone is just getting busy as we gear up for spring or have they lost their motivation or inspiration and have given up? It certainly isn't just a problem with those doing NS. I find it at another site I visit and in some AOL journals I read where people are using just about every program out there.

At any rate, this is my rant. I know everyone gets busy. I'm going to be honest and say this. I read a blog and if I am inspired, I save it to my favorites. If I continue to check blogs and find they haven't been updated for weeks at a time, I eventually delete those blogs from my favorites and search for others to read. I'm close to deleting a few more from list. It grows ever shorter and this makes me sad.

Ah well ... I've not posted every day this week, myself. I feel like I haven't anything at all worthwhile to share. I checked out some of the personality things I use and nothing appealed to me for today. Maybe we're all just bored with it all. Heck, I'm even thinking about cruising the NS bulletin board!

Hoping to be under 400 this week. I'm getting really, really close!

4 comments:

Shirley said...

I regularly weed out my lists too. It happens. You sort of think you know the people who write, but really you don't unless it's someone you know in real life. So there's isn't as much of a connection.

I did finally check out your SparkPeople link and love the site! I hope this helps keep my motivation up!

Caré said...

Hey Karon,

I'm one of the guilty ones about posting once a week lately! (bad, girl!) I miss blogging regularly because it really does help avoid those stressful situations that arise. Unfortunately, I've had PC trouble at home and work has been CRAZY with me logging 60+ hours the last 4 weeks.

I promise. . . I'll be a good girl from now on!

:)

Care'

Lisa said...

I'm guilty too. Sorry:) I try to post something at least once a week, but sometimes things are just too crazy around here. I'm going to go write one up now though so come on by:)

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »